Aztec and Tribal prints were a big trend last summer in nail art. I seriously dig anything Tribal print. I bought the sweetest aztec print pants that I have a feeling I will be wearing A LOT this summer. So when it came to Day 16, I was super excited to come up with something tribal on my nails. There was no reason to this manicure–I really just started drawing lines and outlines and dots, and came up with this:
The polishes I used for this manicure were:
- Sinful Colors in Be Happy
- Essence Color & GO in Let’s get Lost
- Color Club Art Club in Paisley Paradise.
- Stripe Rite Striping polish in Black.
- Stripe Rite Striping Polish in White.
- Sally Hansen Diamond Flash top coat.
God I love tribal print. I also love the blues and purples used in this manicure. I really like how it turned out, even though I had no plan going into this. Sometimes the most random manicures turn out to be my favorite!
Also check out this adorable mug that the boyfriend gave me for Easter. My first thought? I totally have to do this as nail art!