I have a fun manicure to share with you today.
With the Summer quickly approaching, I’ve been feeling the bright colorful polishes lately, and I really wanted to do a color blocking manicure. I came up with this random pattern while I was painting my nails–I started with the triangles, and then went from there. I’m not sure what to actually call this pattern, but they’re bright and colorful which was what I wanted.
For this manicure the polishes I used were:
- Essence I’ve Got a Crush on Blue! (from their love letters collection) — blue grey base color.
- Revlon Siren — orange triangles.
- ACO by Ardene Lollipop Queen — Pink stripes.
- ACO by Ardene Lagoon — blue polka dots.
- Stripe Rite Striping Polish in back
- Stripe Rite Striping Polish in white
Even though I had no plan going in with this manicure, I love how they turned out. Sometimes it’s nice to just start something, without knowing what you’re doing, and have them turn into something neat. Also I managed to create those triangles with just my regular polish brush (before I added the black stripe outline). Sure, they’re not exactly perfect but they ARE triangles, so I couldn’t be happier! =)