As you’ve kind of noticed, I’ve been killing color block manicures lately. Sometimes I have a hard time deciding on just one bright color, so I have to used them all. (Haha, maybe not all. I own 300 polishes so that would be quite a time consuming manicure.)
Today’s bright and colorful manicure is a combination of some fun Summer colors. It took me a little while to get done, but I love the finished product. I painted everything completely free hand, so my lines are not perfectly straight–but I find that adds to the charm.
The polishes I used for this manicure were:
- Sinful Colors in Be Happy.
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Coral Reef.
- Art Club Striping Polish in Paisley Paradise.
- Essence Color & Go in Let’s Get Lost!
- Art Club Nail Art Duo in Baby Blue.
- Stripe Rite Striping Polish in white.
- Stripe Rite Striping Polish in orange.
- Stripe Rite Striping Polish in black.
- Sally Hansen Diamond Flash top coat.
I really, really love the look of these. They’re just really fun! And the best part about a manicure with this many colors is that I can pretty much match it to any outfit. =) We’ve still got some serious grey skies happening right now, so at least my nails are spring-like.