I’ve been feeling floral a lot lately, so I wanted to try something different. At work, we’ve been getting in so much tropical floral print so I was inspired to try mimicking something tropical on my nails.
The (many) polishes I used for this manicure were:
- Sinful Colors Cinderella — blue base color. (I also layered it over a coat of Sinful Colors Be Happy because damn… it’s sheer.)
- Sinful Colors Dream On — flower color.
- Sinful Colors Coral Reef — flower color & polka dots.
- ACO by Ardene Ardene’s Secret — flower color.
- ACO by Ardene Kissed by a Rose — flower color & polka dots.
- Sinful Colors Strapped — leaves.
- Pure Ice Wild Thing — leaves.
- ACO by Ardene Green Peace — leaves.
- China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin — dots.
- Stripe Rite Striping Polish in black — flower stem.
- Nutra Nail Speed Dry top coat with green tea.
So what do you think of these tropical floral nails? I think the flower on my ring finger turned out best.
Also is anyone else as excited about iced coffee season as I am?