I’ve always wanted the chance to do Best Twin Nails with someone before, so I was excited that my coworker and favorite nail art buddy agreed to do twin nails with me, especially since she’s leaving us later this week.
Since it’s finally officially Summer, I suggested something tropical. We decided to go with a gradient on the accent fingers, with palm trees. I really wanted to get a picture of our nails together, but we totally forgot to! Thankfully though, she sent me this picture with the caption “for your blog!” so I could share with everyone our cute bestie nails.
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- ACO by Ardene Purple Rain — thumb & gradient (purple) .
- Essie We’re in this Together — pointer (pink).
- ACO by Ardene Lights, Camera, Action — pointer (glitter).
- ACO by Ardene Sea of Beauty — gradient (blue).
- LA Colors Color Craze Palm Tree — gradient (green)
- China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin — gradient (yellow)
- Sinful Colors Island Coral — pinky & gradient (coral).
- Cherimoya Black — palm tree.
- Sally Hansen Diamond Flash top coat.
I thought this was a super cute design for the second day of Summer. It was really fun to have matching nails with my favorite nail art buddy. I’m really going to miss her when she leaves us, and I hope she’ll still have nail art chats with me, and we can do bestie twin nails again. =)
So what do you think of these summery nails?
Have you ever done Bestie Twin nails with anyone?