I am on vacation.
Today’s nail art is some fun floral. Originally when I started these I was just thinking of doing some pretty simple floral accent nails, and then I pulled out my dotting tools and ending up getting a little dot happy. But then end result I think is fun.
The polishes I used for this manicure were:
- Mary Kay Signature Hot Pink Fuchsia.
- ACO by Ardene Bridezilla.
- Sinful Colors Island Coral.
- Bourjois Paris in 1995 Grains de beauté.
- Bourjois Paris in 1913 Cendres ds Roses.
- OPI Pinking of You.
- ACO by Ardene Green Peace.
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Kiwi Bikini.
- Essence Gel Look Top Coat.
- Essie Good to Go Top Coat.
Aren’t they pretty? Even though purple is my favorite color, I am partial to pink nail polish… especially when it involves a floral. (And polka dots!)
So what do you think of this NOTD? I ended up muddling my roses on my pinkies, which was a little disappointing, but other than that they look great. =)
And now that I’m on vacation, I’m going to go through and start thinking up some fun wedding nail art to share with you guys. I haven’t quite figured out what I’m doing for my friend’s wedding on Friday, but I’ve got a couple days to figure it out. I have a bridal shower to go to tonight, so I’m going to figure out something pretty to wear on my nails for that.