Oh man, I wish I had better pictures of this NOTD to share with you, but unfortunately I took these while at work in the late afternoon, so the beautifulness of this manicure was kind of lost. (Side note–I just got a brand new phone with an awesome camera so expect upcoming posts to have MUCH better picture quality.) However, regardless of the lack of pretty pictures, I still had to share this gorgeous manicure because I was super in love with the outcome.
The polishes I used for this manicure were:
- Mary Kay Blue Knight (base color)
- ACO by Ardene Golden Luxury (middle finger & sponging)
- Layla Soft Touch Golden Touch (middle finger)
- Essence Color and Go Mister Rusty (sponging)
- Claire’s Poison Apple (sponging)
- Claire’s Venomous (sponging)
- Claire’s Evil Queen (sponging)
- Nutra Nail Quick Dry Top Coat.
Oh man, this manicure just was perfect for fall. I wanted something reminiscent of the color changing of the leaves, and I think I succeed with this multicolored metallic sponge manicure. Even one of my co-workers noticed how cool my nails looked, and commented on how neat it looked, which always makes me feel good about my nails. =) Next time I wanted to try this with a super dark green Essence polish I picked up not too long ago–I think it will look even more perfect for the fall weather.
So what do you think of this manicure?