Fall is one of my favorite seasons–I love everything about it. Not too warm, not too cold. Plus the leaves changing color and falling brings me back to being a kid, and raking the leaves just to jump in them. A few weeks back, I did these fall leaves inspired nails in honor of my favorite season.
The polishes I used for this manicure were:
- Zoya Piaf — Yellow base color.
- Nicole by OPI Emerald Empowered — sponging.
- Claire’s Poison Apple –sponging.
- Revlon Spidey Sense — sponging.
- ACO by Ardene Golden Luxury — sponging.
- Essence Color and Go Mister Rusty — sponging.
- LA Colors Art Deco Nail Art Striper — leaves outline and dots.
- Essie Good to Go Top Coat.
I absolutely love the outcome of these nails. I think they perfectly speak Fall to me. I started these without a clear idea of what I was going to do, and they ended up looking beautiful. Don’t you just love when that happens?! =)
So what do you think of this fall leaves manicure?
Check out my next post–I’m going to have a fun Fall/Halloween manicure to share with you. =)