Tis the season… for Halloween nails!
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and has been since I was a kid, so I always look forward to Halloween–especially because there is nothing better than a Halloween manicure! Last year, I made my first attempt at Candy Corn nails—except I did the colour in the wrong pattern! I wanted to give them another go, and figured the best way to do so was in a candy corn gradient.
The polishes I used for the manicure were:
- Sinful Colors Easy Going — white/cream base.
- Essence Color and Go Polka Holga — orange gradient.
- Essence Color and Go Wake Up! — orange gradient.
- China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin –yellow gradient.
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow — yellow gradient.
- ACO by Ardene Meteorite — glitter.
- Essie Good to Go Top Coat.
I absolutely ADORE how this gradient turned out. Sometimes gradients can be a hit or miss for me, but I was absolutely in love with this one. It really looked like little candy corn on my nails, and it was super easy to do! (Please ignore the boo-boo on my middle finger–I’m such a klutz sometimes.) Also, I’m really loving the new graffiti top coats that ACO by Ardene has just released–they have them in a whole assortment of different colors, so I had to try them out! This one (Meteorite) really complimented my candy corn gradient, and I think brought the whole look together. =)
Do you have a favorite Halloween manicure you love to do?