Easter is coming! So I figured it was about time I did some proper Easter nail art and what is more Easter then Cadbury Mini Eggs. (Or at least used to be back when they only came out in the weeks before Easter instead of being out all year.)
I originally stumbled across the idea for these mini Egg inspired nails on 10blankcanvases.com last Easter, but never got around to creating my own version. Since I can’t eat Chocolate, I decided my next best option was to wear them on my nails!
The polishes I used for this mani were:
- Sinful Colors Mint Apple (green)
- Essence you let my heart skip a beat (purple)
- China Glaze Feel the Breeze (pink)
- Revlon Dreamer (blue)
- China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin (yellow)
- Wet n Wild 2% Milk
- OPI How Great is your Dane (specks)
- Seche Vite Quick Dry Top Coay
- L’oreal The Matte Velvet top coat.
Edit So what are you wearing on your nails for Easter? I’m still trying to come up with a fun mani to wear for our Easter dinner with my inlaws.