Good morning lovelies! Today I have a fun and bright and colourful dry brush to share with you. It’s finally starting to feel like Spring after the harshed winter, so I am all about the Spring colours now!
Who doesn’t love a good dry brush! The polishes I used for this design were:
- OPI Angel with a Leadfoot (white base)
- OPI Unfrost My Heart (silver)
- OPI Muppets World Tour (glitter)
- China Glaze purple panic, Plur-ple, shocking pink, for Audrey, and Flip Flop Fantasy (dry brush)
- Zoya Blu (dry brush)
- Art Club Nail Art Duo in Black (chevron moon)
- Seche Vite
And my midi ring is from Kristalized Designs.
Bring on the sunshine, bright colours and pretty dresses! So happy that Winter is finally over for good. So what are you wearing on your finger tips in honour of Spring? ☀️