The Mr and I are getting ready to move next week so I’ve been preoccupied slightly. However I am still painting my nails so I HAD to share this cute manicure I’ve been wearing for the last two days.
I love the look of stained glass nails. They’re just so pretty! Plus you can use all sorts of colours at once! I was in the mood for a kind of peak-a-boo look over a nude polish base.
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Bare it All
- Art Club Nail Art Duo in Black.
- Zoya Blu
- OPI My Favourite Ornament
- China Glaze Plur-ple
- China Glaze Purple Panic
- China Glaze Shocking Pink
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
So what do you think of my peak-a-boo stained glass nails? I think the colours go so well together!