I love a good floral, especially when the weather outside is less than Spring like. So since my floral Spring dresses are still currently packed up I thought a pretty floral mani was in need. Today’s mani inspired by @25_sweetpea and @martienails. The second I saw their girlie roses and polka dots it jumped right to the top of my to-do inspiration list!
The polishes I used for today’s mani are:
- Sally Hansen Big Teal (base colour)
- China Glaze Feel the Breeze (base colour)
- ACO by Ardene Pink Parfait (roses)
- Sally Hansen Tickled Pink (roses)
- China Glaze Purple Panic (roses)
- China Glaze Be More Pacific (leaves)
- Sally Hansen I 💗 Nail Art pen in green (leaves)
- Sally Hansen I 💗 Nail Art pen in white (polka dots)
- OPI I Snow You Love Me (round holo glitters)
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
So what do you think of these girlie roses and polka dot nails? I love the blue and pink colour combo–and of course anything with floral makes me happy. 🌹and I hope you lovelies are enjoying more seasonable weather than we are here! Spring can come any day now!