I’ve been a little lost on nail art inspiration lately so I decided to go with one of my favourite nail art designs–tribal! I’ve always loved Aztec inspired nails, and so the other night when I couldn’t come up with any manicure ideas I decided to pull an old favourite out of my back pocket!
The polishes I used for this manicure were:
- Essence Lets Get Lost!
- Hard Candy Coconut
- Art Club Nail Art Duo in Bubblegum Pink
- Essence Nothing but Lovestoned
- QUO by ORLY nail art striper in black.
- QUO by ORLY nail art striper in white.
- OPI My Favourite Ornament
- ACO by Ardene Just Saying
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat