Happy Canadian Thanksgiving everyone! 🍁🍂 I hope all who celebrate are enjoying whatever goodies they had on the menu, and if you’re not celebrating I’m sending pumpkin pie vibes your way! (We’re enjoying our gluten-free pumpkin pie as we speak!) I’m a little late getting up my Q&A but better late than ever! I was excited that quite a few people asked questions so I hope you’ll enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed answering!
- @vasso.nails—Where are you from? Halifax Nova Scotia Canada.
- @jazzynailedit—What do you like more, coffee or nail polish? This is actually such a tough question but I think I’ll have to go with nail polish! If I had to, I think I could definitely stop drinking coffee. But I don’t think I could go without painting my nails!
- @magickismight—Do you do your nails every night? you just post so many and I’m so curious! I don’t think I’d have the patience. Yep! Working in retail usually means I end up with chips in my polish by the end of the day, and I can’t stand chipped polish! So unless I’m really exhausted or not feeling well, I almost always do them before bed.
- @polished_yogi—When did you get started with doing your nails? And what’s your favorite/least favorite designs? I’ve always loved polish. My first “nail art” was probably attempting mimicking french manicures because I loved the look of arcylic french manicures that Kaley Cuoco wore on 8 Simple Rules! I would constantly redo them every day because they would chip and it made me so mad! I started playing around with other nail art occasionally in 2010 when I started discovering nail art and other people who loved nail polish (although back then I had a very modest collection of only about 50-60 polishes!) My favourite designs to do are definitely chevron moons or polka dots! And my least…. hmmm… I’m not sure what I like least! Do naked nails count? 😉
- @the_virago—Not a question but a comment – I’m glad I’m not the only one who broke a nail and had to file them back. I know the feeling. I always feel like I’m the only person on Instagram who ever has a bad break! I wish I knew the black magic secrets to keep them strong forever!
- @liz9245—Do you do your nail art on both your hands? Absolutely! My cinderella hand isn’t always perfect but I always paint her the same!
- @heidiholman18—Can you post a picture of the collection of nail polish you have? I don’t have any recent pictures of my whole collection (because it’s split between two rooms in our house) but I do have a couple pictures of the part in our bedroom.
- @thekapriegirl—What is your favorite perfume? I wish I had one! I’m pretty allergic to most scents so I don’t wear perfume ever! I did used to love Clinique Happy when I was a teenager though–I had a little bottle of it when I was 12-13 and I used to wear it on occasion.
Thank you everyone who asked me questions, it was really fun to be able to do this short little Q&A! And if anyone else has any questions for me you can always ask me in the comments!