Happy Boxing Day everyone! Hope Santa was good to you. I’ve been enjoying family time the last couple days but I wanted to share the nails I did for a collab organized by @journailism on Instagram.
You can check out the hashtag #xmascollab15 for all the girls who participated! The idea was to create a manicure that represented something you love most about the season. For my manicure, I decided to finally using some kitty vinyls I bought from @mynailsdid! This was the first Christmas I’ve spent with the hubbys fur babies so this manicure represented that!
- Nails Inc The Thames
- YSL Beauty Gris Underground
- QUO by ORLY nail art striper in Red
- Art Club Nail Art Duo in White
- Small nail art brush from Born Pretty
- Smallest size dotting tool.
- Essie Gel Setter top coat
Hope you’re having a great holiday, and enjoying you’re time with family and friends.