Is there anything that says Spring more than floral? Since today marks the first day of Spring, I thought I should try and summon some warmer temps with a pretty floral design on my nails. I may not be able to pull out my sun dresses quite yet, but I can make my nails feel like it didn’t just snow last night. Haha.
For this design, I used all Sally Hansen polishes including the ones I received from the Spring 2017 collection.
The polishes I used for this design were:
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Montley Hue
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Pretty Peony
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Bourbon Belle
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Terra-Coppa
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Pretty Piggy
- Sally Hansen X-treme Wear Mellow Yellow
- Sally Hansen X-treme Wear Tickled Pink
- Sally Hansen X-treme Wear Kiwi Bikini
- Sally Hansen I ❤ Nail Art pen in Green
- Sally Hansen I ❤ Nail Art pen in Black.
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel top coat.
I’m so in love with how this design turned out I don’t even want to think about having to take it off! My floral has definitely improved over the years, and I’m feeling really good about how wicked these look. 🌼🌿🌸 Just so girly, and romantic. And the perfect way to welcome Spring (and encourage Mother Nature to make it feel more like Spring!)
What do you think of this floral? Let me know in the comments below!