I originally intended for these to be a classic dotticure, using my nail art pens. But my navy pen was being a pain (it’s the original version) & ended up looking not dotty, so I went with it. This was the end result.
For this manicure I used:
- Base Coat: Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat
- Top Coat: Cutex Quick Dry Top Coat
- Matte Top Coat: L’Oréal The Matte Velvet
- Mary Kay White Lace
- Sally Hansen I ♥️ Nail Art pen in Turquoise
- Sally Hansen I ♥️ Nail Art pen in Navy
- Wet N Wild 2% Milk
I’ve owned this Mary Kay polish since my early nail polish addict days. As I’ve written before, White was my most searched for colour in an attempt to mimic Buffy Summers white nail polish. The addition of 2% Milk did give the polish an off white colouring, but I still love it. Gives the overall manicure a bit of a vintage feel.
What do you think of this manicure? Do you prefer more a classic dotticure? Let me know in the comments below!