Happy Canada Day! 🇨🇦 Today is an important birthday for my country–it’s the 150th birthday of Canada’s Confederation. & in honour of the occasion I created these festive nails using maple leaf stencils I received in honour of the occasion free from Nail Polish Canada (& thanks so a discount code @jennieshaw posted a few weeks back).
For this manicure I used:
- Base Coat: L’Oréal All In One
- Top Coat: Essie Speed Setter
- Essie Too Too Hot
- China Glaze Ruby Slippers
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hard To Get
- Xroma Polish & Vinyls Skinny Waves Vinyls
- What’s Up Nails Canadian Flag Nail Stencils c/o: Nail Polish Canada
I hope everyone is having a fabulous Canada Day (& it’s not too rainy where you are!) Myself & the baby are heading on vacation tomorrow so we’re keeping our plans low key today since he’s a little too young for fireworks this year. We are however having a fun Canada Day supper with my inlaws before we leave. Whatever your plans are today, I hope it includes a little red & white (& maybe something maple flavoured).
How are you celebrating Canada’s 150th Birthday?! Let me know in the comments below!