First nail art of this brand new year… & obviously I had to go with floral! Who says you can only wear flowers on your nails in Spring & Summer… floral is an all year nail art trend for me. Also, I have to admit, it feels really nice to be feeling up to doing my nails again. & even though I’m a wee bit rusty, it’s like riding a bike how easy it is to get back into the routine again.
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Essie Grow Stronger
- Top Coat: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat
- Matte Top Coat: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Matte Top Coat
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Malibu Peach
- Essie 5th Avenue
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Sweet Tea
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Red It Online
- Essie Suite Retreat
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Sugar Fix
- Essie Off Tropic
- Essie First Timer
- Essie Fashion Playground
- Nailstuff.ca 7mm Liner Brush
- Nailstuff.ca Dotting Tool Trio
I love how this turned out & how the red & blurple flowers pop over the coral polish. This was definitely one of those manicures I went into with no real “plan” but kind of kind winged it… & it turned out so pretty to me! Also it was so exciting to finally get to test out my new nail art tools from NailStuff.ca.
what do you think of this look? What nail art looks are you excited to try out this year? Maybe I’ll give watermarbling another try!