So have you noticed the abundance of pink lately? Haha I guess when I stay away from blue I wear all the pink. I decided to pull out a few of those Quo by ORLY Color Amp’d shades for some nail art. & what better nail art than some chevron moons!
For this manicure, I used:
- Base Coat: Perfect Formulas Pink Gel Coat
- Top Coat: Quo by ORLY Color Amp’d Flexible Sealcoat
- Quo by ORLY Color Amp’d Summer Bisou
- Quo by ORLY Color Amp’d J’adore
- Snail Vinyls Single Chevron vinyls
These nails are perfect for the balmy Summer weather we’ve been having! These shades from the Quo by ORLY Color Amp’d Summer 2017 collection couldn’t be more perfect for sunny days. Now if only I was wearing them on the beach, with some kind of fruity drink, instead of to go stock up on groceries. Haha. If you haven’t checked them out yet, remember that you can find these fun shades at your local Shoppers Drug Mart!
What do you think of my Chevron moons? Let me know in the comments below!